Medication Information

  • If your child needs to take a medication in school,there is paperwork that is required by NYS law for the school nurse to administer medication to your child. This includes all medication prescribed by a doctor and any over-the-counter medications (Tylenol, cough drops, etc).

    The following paperwork is required:

    1. Physician's medication order- they can fax it or you can drop it off in the Health Office.
    2. Parent signature on medication permission form. 
    3. Medication in the original bottle. Prescription medication must be in original bottle from the Pharmacy.

    The District's Medication Permission form is available for your convenience. We will still accept an order directly from the doctor's office on a prescription pad if necessary.